If you’re thinking of buying a 2012-2016 Porsche 981 Boxster or Cayman, then this new book from Veloce could be a real help.
Porsche 981 Boxster & Cayman covers the Boxster, S, GTS & Spyder, and Cayman, S, GTS, GT4 & GT4 CS, and is written by marque expert Adrian Streather.
“Learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!” says Veloce.
The £12.99, 64-page, 95 photo book is packed with good advice:
- Years of real ownership experience
- Full coverage of all 981 Boxster and Cayman models
- Where and how to buy a 981 Boxster or Cayman
- Advice on choosing the right model and condition
- Key checks ╨ how to spot a bad car quickly
- Comprehensive inspection guide
- In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
- Market and value data
- Details of club back-up and support organisations.
Interested? Buy the book on Amazon